The Chandler/ Mann family has farmed the land in Great Dalby for over a hundred years. The dairy started at Vine Farm in the 1950’s with two cows, who were milked by hand, in the yard of the original Vine Farm house.
The dairy side of the farm quickly grew, and having long family ties with the local cheese dairy at Long Clawson, Vine Farm became a supplier, a position we are still proud to hold to this day.
Vine Farm now has over 350 cows in the milking herd, and continues to grow from strength to strength with the introduction of the new milk vending machine. The public will now have the opportunity to enjoy this farm fresh milk and share our passion for our cows and the Great Dalby countryside, which has passed through the family from generation to generation.